Monday, December 16, 2013

PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES CLINIC

Psychological Services Clinic at Washburn is one of the greatest services I have had a personal experience with. The difference between the Counseling Services and the Psychology Clinic is the fact that at the Psychology Clinic, we get help from Washburn Psychology students who are working on their Master's Degrees under the supervision of their professors. It also costs $5 for each session but it is totally worth it! 

Couple semesters ago, I started going to the clinic due to depression and anxiety and found it to be very helpful. The first few sessions, I had to take a bunch of tests and I got feedback according to the results, then we took it from there. I should have continued to go but I stopped in the middle because I got too busy with life! I definitely encourage all the students to take advantage of the Psychology Clinic at Washburn. 


P.s. I have also heard positive feedback from a couple of my friends who had visited the clinic for depression and anxiety.

Here is the official link to their website: http://www.washburn.edu/about/community/psychological-clinic/


No comments:

Post a Comment